In a worrisome, troubled world, people took comfort when President Hinckley said, in his fatherly, assuring way, "It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out."

Friday, November 21, 2008

SNOW

OK everyone knows I like Fall best and second best is winter. I also love snow. If I had to deal with it on a regular basis it might be different, but since we rarely see much of the fluffy white stuff here in the south it seems almost magical. Today we had flurries for the second time this week!! When the snow started on Tuesday morning, my neighbor called and said "Sherrie, quick look out the window before it stops" She loves snow almost as much as I do. The flurry on Tuesday only lasted about ten minutes. This morning the snow was a little heavier and lasted for over an hour. It was too warm for any to stick, but it was fun to watch. Now the sun is shinning. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

My theory is that since we had flurries twice an it isn't even Thanksgiving (we don't usually have even a chance of snow until January) that we will have lots of snow this winter. At least that is what I am hoping for.
THINK SNOW !!!

No comments: